No of persons : 2
- Tindora - 500 g
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies - 2 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Seasoning items -
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - 3 tsp
Dietry fiber and often recommended for diabetesMethod :
- Clean and cut Tindora lengthwise
- Heat oil in a pan and add seasoning items
- Add the green chillies and chopped onions and fry till it turns brownish
- Add ginger garlic paste and salt to the mixture
- Add tindora and saute for few mts
- Add all powders(turmeric, chilli, pepper, coriander) and stir it well.
- Add water to the mixture and heat the mixture till tindora is nicely cooked.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
We got this receipe from some blogspot and the recipe is good by iteself. Really, its damn good and good side dish for any food including rice.