No of Servings - 5
- Eggplant - 4
- Onion - 1(chopped)
- Tomato - 2 (chopped)
- Green chillies - 2(1 is enough if you dont want soo spicy)
- Red chillies - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Seasoning items - Oil, Mustard and Cumin seeds
- Groundnut - 20-25
- Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp
- Fry eggplant in oil till it changes color. Make sure you cut eggplant just before putting it on oil. Otherwise it changes color and also oil color
- Heat oil in a pan and add seasoning items
- Add red chilless and green chillies
- Add onions and saute for 2-3 mts. Mix the turmeric powder and look for the color it gives. (you can add salt now with onions which helps in speeding up the process)
- Add ginger garlic paste if you want the flavor of garlic
- Add the chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, chilli powder and cook for 5 mts till the tomatoes are thoroughly smashed.
- Add the fried eggplant
- Meanwhile heat oil in another pan and fry groundnuts in very low flame(groundnut should retain its color and not be roasted brown).
- Add sesame seeds when the groundnut becomes soft and can be broken down...
- Grind the ground nut and sesame seeds in a mixture and add it to the boiling eggplant mixture.