It has been months since we blogged..Life has become so busy these days with a kid...wondering how people managing with twins and triplets....Amidst of enjoying the precious time with Adharsh, prepared this tasty receipe today....
1. Idli Rice - 2 cup
2. Raw rice - 2 cup
3. Urad dal - 1 cup
4. Fenugreek seeds - 10-12
1. Grind all together till it becomes thick texture and keep it aside
2. Mix salt, Green chilles, Onion, Pepper powder, Coriander leaves(according to taste)
3. Heat Kuzhipaniyaram pan and pour oil in all the holes
4. Pour flour on the pan and close it with a lid for a couple of mts.
5. Turn upside and wait till it gets cooked.
6. Serve hot with coriander chutney or hot sauce....