No of persons - 3
- Rice - 2 cups
- Butter milk - 1 cup
- Onion - 1(chopped)
- Potato - 1(chopped)
- Jalepeno - 2 (chopped)
- Methi leaves - 1 cup(chopped)
- Turmeric powder - 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder -1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Besan flour - 1 cup
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - for frying
- Mix rice with butter milk and keep aside
- Mix onion, potato, jalapeno, coriander and methi leaves and add it to the rice mixture
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt to it.
- Add besan flour slowly to the mixture till it loses the watery nature and gets hard to make balls.
- Make small balls and fry it in oil.
- Fry it in medium flame till it turns golden brown.
- Remove it from the flame and keep it in tissue paper to reduce the excess oil
Frying tips : Mixture should hold well and be dry. Medium the flame for frying even on both sides(outside and inside)