- Cherry(fresh/dry) - 1 cup
- Blueberry(fresh/dry) - 1 cup
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Egg - 1
- White sugar - 1 cup
- Milk(reduced fat) - 1 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all the flours (all purpose, baking powder, baking soda, salt) in a bowl
- Mix sugar, egg and blend till the sugar dissolves completely
- Pour milk and vanilla essence to the egg mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients into flour mixture.
- Blend the mixture with cherries and blueberries
- Line the muffin pans with baking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin pans and bake it for 30-40 mts