Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagging time !!!!

I was tagged for the first time by Maheshwari of publishtoday...Lets see how thought flows

What was I doing ten years ago?
Enjoying the colorful college life after the hectic and pressurized 12th grade..


What are five things on my to-do list for today ?
1. Play with our little one after reaching home
2. Grocery shopping for the week which was missed on last weekend because of friends visit for looooong weekend
3. Try an easy and simple recipe to keep the flow
4. Search out for birthday party venues
5. Fitness center


What are five snacks that I enjoy
samosa, cookies, fruits, shakes.....oh noooo wish to lose weight...junk snacks are at distance for now...no temptation please........ha ha ha..

What things would I do if I were a billionaire?
donate a percentage for sure

Jobs I have had:
IT Professional

Hope it is complete .....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Meme.Thanks for taking it up.Hope you found a venue for A's bday!

Ajitha Prasanna said...

Thanks Maheshwari...Still searching and searching...it has become a daily routine to go out and look for places....Philips park is also booked and not available on Aug....Hopefully it will be finalized by this week